October 16th update

Adam, Blake, Elena, Dani, Mikki, Sean, and Travis are group of students in Animation at Seneca this is our blog of our art work, and on occasion things that are worth noting as reference or whatever.

Cheers and enjoy your visit.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's too hot.

While I was hot, I was trying to draw... it wasn't working out so well so I just complained about it.
Drawing while it is draw sucks... I hate the heat.


Not much to say about this. Except.... I HATE SUMMER!!

1 comment:

  1. haha! it's kind of cute, and i like that your lines are so thick and distinct. it reminds me of basalt's art work here...
    http://basalt.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d26wvq8

    maybe you'd like her work? i'm a pretty big fan, and seeing as you're all like "THE LINES!!!" she could help you out...

    maybe try using different brushes for doing your linework... i think you could get some nice results with either a grainy brush or an angled, flat one. it really brings life to sketches!

    http://chicuwa.com/machida/oka%20.jpg

    ReplyDelete